Professional Capital Budget Planning and Disclosures for Community Associations. Over 40,000 Reserve Studies prepared nationwide and internationally for residential and resort associations. To complement our professional services, in 2010 we launched a free web-based Capital Budget Planning and Disclosure tool for the 95% of community associations who don’t use the services of a professional. See www.QuickReserves.com. QuickReserves is designed to meet the annual planning needs of associations in-between their professional Reserve Study engagements.
In 2015, acknowledging that our fastest growing market segment is made up of clients other than the community associations our company has served from 1986, we launched our www.ARCapitalPlans.com website. This website and “brand” speaks to the capital planning needs of Vacation Ownership resort properties, Municipalities and commercial properties, private schools & clubs, worship facilities, camp and retreat centers, and schools.
- How often Should we Update our Reserve Study?
- Is there Ever a Reason to Replace a Component Early?
- Should a Reserve Fund Policy Ever be Unfair?
- Reserve Studies – Where the Client is Not Always Right!
- What can Reserve Funds be Used For?
- Can you (still) Revise our Reserve Study?
- The Four Reserve Rules
- Underfunded Reserves – the $10 Solution!
- Is 10% of Budget to Reserves a Law?
- Reserve Contributions – They’re Not About the Future!