Mitch Drimmer is a respected thought leader in his field and has led numerous continuing education classes in collections, His articles have been published in key trade journals and newspapers, and he is a speaker at educational seminars. Drimmer is also a former board member of the Florida Community Association Professionals (FCAP) and earned his company the distinguished FCAP Reader’s Choice Award for collections four years in a row. Throughout his career, Drimmer has worked with community associations to help them see their way through tough times, especially during the real estate crash. He is a passionate advocate for community associations and has participated in the legislative process over the years trying to bring fair and equitable legislation that serves community associations.
Drimmer earned a BA in History from Hunter College and served as CEO of Drimmer Industries, Inc. in New York City for 35 years.
- A Easy Guide to Understanding Condo and HOA Documents
- FHA Approval Can Raise Property Values…Don’t let Condo Delinquencies Hurt
- Are your Community Association Ledgers accurate?
- HOA Collections… A Better Alternative To Foreclosure
- Condo & HOA Collections For Condo & HOA Budget Time
- HOAs & Condos…Beautiful Dreams or Horrific Nightmares
- The Needy, The Greedy, & the Seedy. HOA & Condo Collections
- Communication is good…Solid Information Is Critical
- Help Your Community And Help Your Neighbors By Reporting Delinquent Owners to Credit Bureaus.
- HOA & Condo Association Collections: How to Collect Unpaid Fees