Mitch Drimmer is a respected thought leader in his field and has led numerous continuing education classes in collections, His articles have been published in key trade journals and newspapers, and he is a speaker at educational seminars. Drimmer is also a former board member of the Florida Community Association Professionals (FCAP) and earned his company the distinguished FCAP Reader’s Choice Award for collections four years in a row. Throughout his career, Drimmer has worked with community associations to help them see their way through tough times, especially during the real estate crash. He is a passionate advocate for community associations and has participated in the legislative process over the years trying to bring fair and equitable legislation that serves community associations.
Drimmer earned a BA in History from Hunter College and served as CEO of Drimmer Industries, Inc. in New York City for 35 years.
- 5 Steps to Take if you Suspect Your HOA or Condo Board of Mismanaging Funds
- Just the Facts: What You Need To Know About Your Delinquencies [Checklist]
- Association Foreclosures Are Obsolete
- Use Riders to Collect Delinquent HOA Fees
- Should I buy a condo with a 15% delinquency rate?
- How Do You Know if Your HOA or Condo is Under Water?
- There’s No Excuse for Not Paying Assessments
- Most Boards Forget to Include This in Their Annual Budget [Free Calculator]
- Do you have Difficult People in your Condo or HOA?
- Free Guide To Florida Condo Collections – Boards and Managers