Each day my personal goal is to help make a difference to the Clients we serve. Completing reserve studies gives me the opportunity to do just that as the communities and organizations seeking one of our studies have questions and concerns regarding their own funding plans. People are often in the dark with matters related to costs and component life expectancy which are essential to understand before a long term funding goal can be calculated and implemented.
It’s an important and fulfilling opportunity for me to contribute to each of these communities & organizations in positive and beneficial way. Commonly our studies are utilized by HOA’s, condominium communities, museums, nonprofit organizations, schools, daycares, marinas, places of worship, commercial buildings, etc.
- Cruisin’ for a Bruisin’ – Common Interest Communities
- National Reserve Study Standards – Four Funding Principles
- Life Isn’t Fair – But Funding Plans In A Reserve Study Should Be…
- Functional Obsolescence – What is it and should we consider it in a Reserve Study?
- Approval With FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac – The 10% Rule
- Ways to Pay for Common Area Replacement Expenses
- Paying the Piper – Special Assessment Reality
- Cost Estimates & Being too Optimistic in Reserve Studies
- Reserve Study Basics for Property Managers
- Comparing Reserve Account Levels