Craig has a wide variety of community management and banking experience, and a wealth of knowledge in the Community Association &Condo / HOA field. In Craig’s seminars, leadership conferences and keynote presentations, and throughout his book Risk: A Road Worth Traveling, Craig shares his stories of success and the wisdom that he’s gained from a life spent on a fearless “trial and error” path. As Craig admonishes his audiences, “be willing to make mistakes… and profit from them.”
Specialties: Motivational Speaking | Corporate Training | Community Association | Condo | Townhome | HOA | Condo & Community Association Loan | Reserve Investments | Investment Policy | Condo, Community Association & HOA Investment Planning | Condo, Community Association Lockbox | ACH | Property Management Lockbox | Property Management Banking | Condo Board Education | Author
- Technology Changes the Industry
- Think before you speak
- Are you utilizing the full functionality of your software? Do you know that by doing this you can save time and money?
- Are you utilizing your partnerships to help maximize your potential?
- Mapping It All Together
- How To Repay and Association Loan
- Remote Banking and the Deposit Scanner